Stanley Harris was a pastor/evangelist in Bakersfield, California in the 1950s. What follows are complete sermons from his collection in PDF format. Feel free to copy and use in any way you see fit. These sermons cover many doctrinal areas necessary for someone to have a good, basic understanding of what the Seventh-day Adventist Church teaches. Almost all of the titles are self explanatory.
- Did Christ and the Apostles Keep Sunday?
- Facing the Judgment
- Five Minutes After Death
- Foxes in the Desert
- From Jazz Band to Pulpit
- How Near Is The End?
- Millenium - 1,000 Years of Peace
- Millions Forced to Worship the Beast and Receive His Mark
- Noah and The Flood
- Seven Seals and Four Mysterious Horses
- Seven Terrible Plagues Coming
- Seven Women Take Hold of One Man
- The Armageddon War
- The Fatal Mistake That Will Send Millions to Hell
- Four Beasts and The Little Horn
- The Mark of The Beast
- The Scarlet Woman
- The Seal of the 144,000
- The Unpardonable Sin
- The World's Darkest Crime Since The Crucifixion
- Trial by Jury
- Truth About Hell
- What Was Nailed to the Cross?
- Where Are The Millions of Dead?
Verse of the Day
Points to Ponder
"And he hath power to give life to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed." Revelation 13:15, KJV
"The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good, in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it".